7.07.2010

V a m p y

"When you can live forever, what do you live for?" - Twillight
look, some random photo that i edit yesterday. Scary eh? :P
someone even said i looked like a ghost from 'Grudge'
lol. xD


Anyway, yesterday I went to PI with my family.
Actually my mom wants to watch 'Eclipse'
but I said 'No'. And guess what, it was full after all xD
So, we went for dinner at a restaurant called 'At The Beach'
and then my dad told me to accompany him to buy some cookies at FamousAmos :)
-----
Then, my parent had a guest yesterday, so, my mom told my sister, bro and I to go play. Basically, she doesnt want us to disturb her. :p
Did you guys know a game place at Pi? the one that looks like Funworld. O.o
well, we decided to play there until our parent finish their chit-chat with the guest. :P
So we played. About 3 hours? lol xD
it was so much fun!!! we watched 4d,3d,karaoke,play racing car,drums,basketball,etc :P


what do you think? :)

----------------
then when I reach home, i try to use eyeliner. xD
i look s c a r y >.<

thats all for now <3
dont forget to comment and follow my blog!
XOXO

(zara dress,random accesories,mom's lv bag,random shoes)

13 comments:

Turquoise and Lily said...

thanks for your comment dear and also for being my lovely reader.. :)

have a nice day

regina stacia abigail said...

oh yeah, you look so creepy for sure:)

have a new post here, please mind to check out and leave a comment!

reginastacia.blogspot.com

Vilda Witaria said...

hey, i'm blogwalking :) i like your dress very much

Felicia Marcellina said...

alright. you look pretty creepy.
why, you don't like eclipse and the rest?

follow?
Lovely Curse

Mily Sin said...

your curls are gorgeous <3

Vina Velena said...

aaa c ivy cntik bngt d XD wkwk

michelle_ said...

you look good with the eyeliner !!

nice hair too :)

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Ivy your hair is awe! Anyway you look so scary yet I can still see u r pretty =)

XO,
BarbieJunk

Melissa Tjioe ♥ said...

loving your hair and your red lips. uberkewl haha

emm. are you sister from cathy sie?

thanks for your comment.
xx,
melissa

black n white ladies said...

a vampire looks??hehehe...I think you're really look like a chiness doll, super cute!isn't it??hehe
LOVE

ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

Jaqueline said...

ivy relink dong heheh :D

Erlia 馮婉婷 said...

nice look. and cute stripe dress..
keep update ^^

http://tinkerlia.blogspot.com/

Ribka said...

cute dress :)

Ribka