10.27.2010

Juliette

         "If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything."
- Marilyn Monroe


"I really can't deny it, I am who I am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things... I really don't have it all together."
- Katie Holmes

I went to Maria Yolanda's 17th birthday party 2 weeks ago. She is so damn gorgeous and talented, especially in dance. Good times.
I got scold from my mom as I reached home at 11pm. My mother was so mad that she even told me that I will never ever could hang out again. But, thanks God she changed her mind the next day..



(armani exchange dress, louis vuitton bag, unisha heels, random bracelets)



By the way, I really recommend Taylot Swift new songs (Speak now, Back do December, Mean). It was really nice to listen when you're sad or lonely.
I really have to say that October is such a bad month for me, seriously. Many people hates me I dont know why. Dont just hate me/backstabbed me, tell me what did I do? Like please? Im tired I have to face it everyday. I am sorry if i bother you or anything : (
 

 I look so different that time.
By the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :*

(p.s: i wear extensions,my real hair is short. And, dont forget to follow my blog and twitter @ivysie, xx)
 Love,
Ivy

17 comments:

K A T H L E E N said...

such chic photos, your hair is perfect! yes lets exchange links! ive added u to my blogroll xo

Oglipe said...

thanks! following and linking you now dear :) you are so cute! nice pics <3

Femme Virtue said...

ur so pretty! i love ur dress! and ur hair too! ;)

xxyy said...

you look lovely. Pretty dress.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Flashes of Style said...

You look so cute! I love your bangs

Monica Kosasih said...

Thx for your comment, love your heels <3

Janine - La Vie said...

Great look!
And your bear is cute!

Kiss

Jessie said...

You have a really cool style. You also so beautiful.

visit my blog??

jessie xx

michelle_ said...

i love your long hair :)
i cant tell if they were extensions !

glisters and blisters

FashionableAsians said...

Really cute outfit! I like the zipper front

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Ivy u r the real barbie living on earth! =))

meidyvinola said...

so cute. :D cheer up, ivy. :) wishing a good november for you :)

Dewi ♥ said...

cute! you are very pretty ^^

lala said...

nice photoshoot
love the outfit
<3

bealovesheechul said...

you are really a fashionista babe!

ABIGAIL NY said...

Really cute! outfit!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

theresia amelia saputra said...

ivy looking good :P

http://theresiamelia.blogspot.com