12.26.2011

My Christmas Island

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Sorry for my late greeting. I just got back from an island yesterday. I think the name of the island is Sekati island.I spend my christmas with my family in an island for the first time. And it was amazing. I love the island so much! I feel like I dont want to go home. Although the island is small, but there are so many things in there. They even have billiard and a place of karaoke-ing. Can't you imagine that? I thought an island is just a small place where there is no signal, and we could only sleep and eat...Well I guess Im wrong..The only thing that is missing from that place is an internet connection. :P The island is actually my dad's best friend's. He allowed us to visit the island and stayed there, since my dad also bought a small house in the island :)

We went to the island on 24th December at night around 10.30pm, with a yacht from pantai mutiara. I went seasick in the middle of the journey..The yacht was nice. There are small toilet and a room inside the yacht. We arrived at proximately 12.30am. My dad said that it would took 2 hours to reach the island at night, while in the morning, it would only took about 1 to 1.30 hours. It was around 1am when we arrived. It was so dark..the sea looks so scary like in horror movies! We were all so tired and hungry, so we decided to eat then went to sleep. But the weird part is that all of us could not sleep..And so together we went for a walk. My dad has been in the island for a couple of times, so he pretty much knew the island. He lead us to the beach. At the beach, we searched for snails and sea-shells and other stuffs. It was so fun. :D




this picture make me laugh ;p
I wrote my blog's name on the sand, while my dad wrote mom's name and my brother wrote 'I hate all human' lol;p


The next morning, me, my sister and brother were still sleeping. My parents woke us up, and insist us to went for a swim. At first, I dont want to, but then my dad said that the water is clean. I didn;t believe of what he said until then I saw the sea water...he's right, its clean. Then I decided to went for a swim. There are many water rides that we could play. I never like to play water when I went to a beach, but this time, I play with water a lot. You could see the water in the pictures of this post. I bet you would agree with me about the 'clean water'. :)

the people in the island told us to not go outside the rocks. As they say it was too deep and dangerous. My dad teased me and my mom. He purposely paddle outside the rock D: my mom could not swim, she freaked out. My dad laughed and then paddle back to the beach :p

I only brought 1 shirt and pants. I packed my clothes only in 10 minutes. I dont have the time to look for my red or green clothes :(

 This is just an act. I dont even know how to play billiard :p
As I said before, there are a karaoke place in the island. My mom make a list of all westlife's songs and played it all. We could hear the music everywhere in the island! Even when I was playing at the beach, I could hear the song :P The island is just like my private house! There were only my family and some servants in the island. :)

mom and dad :)

 zara top // mango short pants // mango bag // burberry sandals


 look at my dad. xD

Such a windy weather! my bang kept falling infront of my face..


 too bad my brother was not there. He was watching cartoons in the house :/

 The island.
 If you guys are wondering what was under me, well..it was a baby-shark cage. The people feed them with rice and sometimes meat. :S



me with my awesome dad :)

To be honest, I prefer this trip more than my trip to hongkong. I just love this island..:D Its just the best family time ever! my parents and I wanted to stay for another night but too bad my sister and brother dont want to..(they are internet-freak) They could not live without internet *sigh*
We also visited other island, which was 5 times bigger than sekati island..but its still under construction. Will show the pictures soon. :)
Oh well, maybe next time I would go to this place again with my friends! It would be fun! :)
We took a lot of pictures in just 2 days! Actually, I wanted to show more pictures, but this post gonna be so long..and full of pictures. So, other pictures I will show you on my next post!

p.s: join my first giveaway! :) (only for Indonesian readers)http://shimmerandshinee.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-giveaway.html

13 comments:

s2danii. said...

Looks like you had a great time. Great photos :)

theversastyle said...

awww looks like soo much fun!!

come visit to see my fourth challenge for the Jane by Design contest!

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Gita Regina said...

wooow... that was soooooooooo beautiful mei, I love beach and everything about sea. I think they have a lot of love inside. Hahaha. And your mom is sooo young,, hmmm... she's pretty

xoxo,
G.R

f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

Ah wow you've taken heaps of holiday snaps, I've hardly taken any :( I like the billiards shot! We have a karaoke bar here at the hotel I'm staying at in Vietnam and I can't wait to check it out hehe. Anyway following you too :D

Wida said...

You're such a lucky girl! I'm a bit jealous!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Becky said...

Merry Christmas!!! Looks like you had an awesome time!!!

Unknown said...

those are such tonf of fun picts and your mom and dad look so young,wow! merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sweet comment :) enjoy your holiday and merry christmas.lets do follow and link.feel free.

sherlyn said...

I bought the moustache ring at an online shop, but my friend get the exact ring on a fleamarket in Singapore..
looks like you're having fun! your parents look so young o_o and your mom is beatiful just like you :D

merry christmas!

Passion Elixir

Anonymous said...

great holiday! enjoy ya. thanks for sweet comment. btw i follow you rite now sweetie :) wait for you.

Ennaiid said...

You're so pretty! I love the top, so nautical-ish :) Happy Holidays!

xx,
itsennaiid.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your blog is awesome! you're so young and stylish, and i totally admire you. :) you have gorgeous hair also. enjoyed looking at your blog, and following. would love for you to visit my blog if you have time, and hoping we can stay connected. cheers from usa, ivy, and happy new year!
jasmine

Nini said...

Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I can say it's great. You really have a wonderful style!
Lokks like a vacation full of fun and laughter ;)
Have a look at my blog, please. How about following each other? xoxo Nini